Earthing or Grounding:
- Direct skin contact with the surface of the earth.
- The process of absorbing earths free flowing electrons from its surface through the soles of ones feet.
- “When you walk with naked feet, how can you ever forget the earth?”
We believe in being grounded. Tūrangawaewae means ‘A standing point’ in Maori and although our most empowering place on Earth is Tauranga, NZ, there are certain places we have felt heavily connected to whilst travelling, which is why we initially created this blog.
Two kiwis exploring the world barefoot…
Zoe & Reuben:
- Live in the UAE
- Hunt for a good coffee (nothing beats NZ flat whites!)
- Always up for an adventure; to walk, bike and run our way around different coasts and cities.
- Preferably like to walk barefoot or in jandals
- Enjoy eating healthy and keeping fit
- Think meeting people and exploring new places with friends is pretty bluddy awesome!
Come join us on our journey of chasing waterfalls, eating, laughing and wandering the world!
We love routine just as much as spontaneous adventure…. We live a fairly balanced lifestyle somewhere between: taking naps in the arvo to brunching with friends all Friday in Dubai; eating chocolate and drinking 4 coffees to preparing healthy tuna salads and drinking water; running up mountains or sand dunes to staying in all day watching GOT; saving every penny we have to splurging on events/festivals, flights and food.
We are #thebarefootkiwis